Smart light did a good job in waking me up for Church this morning. All wrapped up with my Star Trek beanie as it’s -3c outside!
Some pictures I took on the way of the church. The town and seafront. Very peaceful and quiet.
Well the service has lifted me. I think it does help get me out doing something. Often before I would have had enough half way through the service but now I find it goes really quick. I find the sermons and prayers helpful.
I’ve started listening to songs again. I don’t like spending money on streaming so I usually buy the songs and listen to them over again. I discover my music on YouTube. Over my life I have built up a substantial collection. My playlist on the way to Church this morning I listened to:
• Open The Eyes Of My Heart (Live) by Michael W. Smith
• You are Holy (Prince of Peace) by Michael W. Smith
• Better Than I (from Joseph King of Dreams) by Dallyn Vail Bayles
• When You Believe (from the Prince of Egypt) by Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey
• Circle of Life by Elton John